Fork and Spoon by Sabaheats. your ultimate guide to Sabah’s food.
On Fork and Spoon issue 1, we interview Omma’s Oven and get to know more about wholemeal bread and how it’s different from other bakery.
Get 20% discount when you spend more than RM20 at Omma’s Oven. Special discount only available at Fork and Spoon newsletter!
Fork and Spoon issue 1 available from 26th September onward from the following locations.
– Pick N Pay Express Lintas
– Pick N Pay Kobusak
– Pick N Pay Pavilion Bundusan
– Pick N Pay Luyang
– Pick N Pay Express Kampung Air
(coming soon : all Pick N Pay outlets)
– Coffee Bean Damai
– Coffee Bean Wisma Merdeka
– Omma’s Oven, Lintas Plaza
– October Cafe, The Peak
– The B Side
– Specialize Kota Kinabalu, Metrotown
– ZenQ, Lintas Plaza
– Santola Coffee, Damai Plaza
– Santola Coffee, Warisan Square
– Pregio by Barista Caffe, Metrotown
– Imperial Boutec Hotel, Warisan square
– Pasta Pasta, Gaya Street
– Sri Pelancongan Office, Sinsuran
– Sabah Tourism Office, Gaya Street
Latest posts by Joanne Lee (see all)
- Best Hotel Buffet in Kota Kinabalu 2019 For Foodies - October 22, 2019
- Guide to Kota Belud - October 17, 2019
- Suka cookies – #dangerouslyaddictive cookies delivery in Sabah - October 10, 2019