March 17, 2020
foodpanda , the on-demand international food delivery
service will continue to operate as usual during the Movement Control Order period.
The company will also be launching contactless delivery starting tomorrow, 18th March
Both customers and riders are able to opt for contactless delivery with the following
1. Place an order and opt for online payment.
2. Go to the rider chat function on the foodpanda app and inform the
rider/customers that they are opting for the contactless delivery.
3. Food will be placed at the designated drop off spot at the customers’ home or
4. The rider will notify customers that food has arrived via the rider chat function on the
app or call.
5. 1-meter distance will be maintained between rider and customers.
6. Customers to verify the delivery.
7. Delivery completed!
“We value the safety of everyone in our community and have introduced new
measures to ensure you feel secure while using our service. Our rider hubs provide
hand sanitizer and masks free of charge to all our riders, who are instructed to wash
their hands every two hours and after each time they handle a delivery,” said Sayantan
Das, Managing Director, foodpanda Malaysia.
foodpanda is in constant communication with our restaurant partners over the latest
World Health Organization notices and is advising them on the health and safety
practices that go beyond the brand’s already high food hygiene expectations.
Das added, “We also encourage you to switch to online payment so we can reduce
human interactions to a minimum.”
Our commitment remains with supporting all our riders, restaurant partners and valued
customers as we go through this tough time together as a nation. Rest assured we will
keep you updated with any further developments.
Latest posts by Joanne Lee (see all)
- Sunset BBQ and Easy Breeze Sunday brunch by the the beach at Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa - July 26, 2020
- Gayana Marine Resort weekend Staycation from RM550 per room till 31 October - July 21, 2020
- MAGGI® Celebrates Truly Malaysian Flavours with the launch of MAGGI® Mi Goreng Sambal Tumis Bilis and Mi Goreng Cili ala Kampung - July 10, 2020