Enjoy an All-Inclusive New Year’s Eve Party with an Open Bar and food included. It is the largest New Year’s Eve Party in Kota Kinabalu with over 1,200 party revelers expected. Extravagant Sutera Harbour New Year Eve 2015 is the best New Year Eve Party Kota Kinabalu has to offer. It is truly interactive and high class. The Sutera Harbour New Year Eve experience will include performers, dancers, festival quality lighting and laser displays, confetti explosions, and many other surprises.
This is the first ever biggest New Year Eve Non-Stop Party organized at the beachfront of the resort featuring;
– Kota Kinabalu’s Largest New Year’s Eve Open Bar Beachfront Party
– Countdown to 2015 with a massive fireworks display from the venue
– Beachfront with live and exciting entertainment
-Fantastic dance performances by sizzling 6-piece hot and sexy dancers
– Disco fever stage with best Headhunter troupe
– You spin me music playing top 40 hits, EDM, Hip Hop, Rock & Roll mash ups with celebrity DJs DJ Darling Sabrina and DJ Feros
– 2015 New Year’s Eve Countdown hosted by hitz.fm Sabah your favourite emcee, Farhan and Rica
– State-of-the-art festival style sound, lighting and laser displays
– The performance of award winning hip hop group KTown Clan
– Party the night away on the resort beachfront
– Party pack and door gift upon arrival
– Exclusive VIP venue for VIPs guests at MS Columbus, our new cruise ship
– Free food and drink available throughout the venue from 9pm to 1.30am
– Fabulous lucky draw prizes including Luxury cruise for 4 day 3 nights to Puerto Princesa
– Onsite interactive activities including surprise giveaways and much more!
Dress to impress!
Sutera Harbour Resort graciously invites you to the Biggest New Year Eve’s Non-Stop Mega Party in Kota Kinabalu – an all-inclusive experience located at the largest lifestyle resort in the heart of Kota Kinabalu.This is the biggest New Year’s Party in Kota Kinabalu. It is The place to be to ring in 2015 in style. Tickets are on sale now for RM288 nett per adult and RM50 nett per child below 12. For more details call 088 303 473/303 475.
Latest posts by Joanne Lee (see all)
- Best Hotel Buffet in Kota Kinabalu 2019 For Foodies - October 22, 2019
- Guide to Kota Belud - October 17, 2019
- Suka cookies – #dangerouslyaddictive cookies delivery in Sabah - October 10, 2019