You can find Indian Restaurant in every country around the world. Indian food is popular because of its diversity, with its ingredients, spices and cooking methods. Indian cuisine covers six different tastes (i.e Sweet, sour, salty, spicy, bitter and sharp). In Kota Kinabalu, we can also find Indian Restaurants serving delicious and authentic Indian Food:
1) Naan – Flavours of India at Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Naan is an award-winning Indian Restaurant at Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa. Naan is the first Indian Restaurant under Shangri-La’s Brand name and you will not disappointed with a dining experience at Naan.
2) Mother of India – Oceanus Mall
Located at the ground floor of Oceanus Mall, Mother of India serve northern Indian Cuisine prepared by the experienced chef from India.
3) Kohinoor Waterfront
Kohinoor Waterfront serves Authentic North Indian Cuisine. Enjoy beautiful sunset during the sunset hours of chill out at Kota Kinabalu waterfront with Indian food by Kohinoor Restaurant.
Latest posts by Joanne Lee (see all)
- Sunset BBQ and Easy Breeze Sunday brunch by the the beach at Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa - July 26, 2020
- Gayana Marine Resort weekend Staycation from RM550 per room till 31 October - July 21, 2020
- MAGGI® Celebrates Truly Malaysian Flavours with the launch of MAGGI® Mi Goreng Sambal Tumis Bilis and Mi Goreng Cili ala Kampung - July 10, 2020