Chinese Pork Jerky is one of the must have during Chinese New Year. Making a pork jerky is easy and cost effective. You also didn’t need to worry about the freshness of the meat used and ingredients. I prefer to cook the pork jerky over a charcoal grill as the texture is more crispy.
Subscribe to Sabaheats youtube http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=sabaheats for more videos
Chinese Pork Jerky ingredients:
- 1 kg minced pork
- 2 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon of white sugar
- 2 tablespoon of rice wine
- 1 tablespoon of Anka Sauce (red yeast wine)
Preparation time: 45 minutes. Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Marinate the minced meat with the sauces
- mix well and leave it overnight in the fridge
- Take the meat from the fridge and flatten it. spread the meat thin evenly using a roller
- Put the flatten meat into the over and bake in low heat (100-degree celsius) for 30 minutes (you can also dry it under the sun)
- take the meat from the oven and let it cool
- cut the meat into pieces
- prepare charcoal oven and grilled the meat until it turn golden red color
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Eater Extraordinaire of Sabaheats
I cook, I eat and I always looking for good food!
Latest posts by Joanne Lee (see all)
- Discovering the Vibrant Culture and Dynamic Energy of Jakarta: A Journey through Indonesia’s Capital City #enjoyJakarta - March 15, 2023
- Ramadan 2023: where to go for Buka Puasa dinner in Kota Kinabalu - March 10, 2023
- Ayam Brand Introduces Three Authentic, Time-Saving & Tasty Thai Curry Pastes for Your Convenience - August 23, 2022