Do you find yourself constantly posting photos of your meal on Instagram? Sabaheats is giving away a 3D2N stay in Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan, Sabah to one lucky Instagram user!
How to enter
1. Follow @sabaheats on Instagram.
2. Instagram your best food photos taken in Sabah. Remember to #sabaheats and #sabaheatsfourpointssandakan
3. Tag 3 of your Instagram friends
4. Tell us why you want to experience Sandakan with Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan in the commend box
And that’s all. you can take a photos of any foods you like, from hawker food to hotel foods its all up to you (but please, no selfies). Submissions period is from 15th December till 15th January 2015.
3D2N stay in Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan with breakfast worth RM1136.80. The luxurious Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan is Sandakan’s preferred accommodation and hotel. It is the only international 4-star hotel with an Executive Lounge.
For more on Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan, visit http://www.fourpointssandakan.com
Terms and conditions
1. Contest period 15th December 2014 – 15th January 2015
2. All photos must be tagged with #sabaheats and #sabaheatsfourpoints
3. All entries must be made personally.
4. All images submitted may be subject to moderation. Sabaheats has absolute discretion in its choice of featured images, and the right to refuse to feature/report any image for the following reasons:
a. Use of defamatory or malicious content.
b. Any indecent or inappropriate content.
5. By entering, the entrant agrees that :
a. They have personally taken the images submitted.
b. They are the sole owner and copyright holder of the images.
6. Sabaheats has the right to use the winning images from the date of entry to 18 months after the closing date of the Competition. Sabaheats will use the images to further promote the competition/future competitions. However, all such uses will credit the photographer, provided they give their agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, copyright shall remain with the entrant.
7. Sabaheats has the right to use other entered images from the date of entry to 18 months after the closing date of the Competition for no consideration. However, all such uses will credit the photographer provided they give their agreement. (As with winning images, copyright shall remain with the entrant).
8. Each entrant’s approved image will be shown on Sabaheats’s website and social media platforms together with the image description. Sabaheats reserves the right to amend this description for reasons of presentation.
Latest posts by Joanne Lee (see all)
- Empurau – The most expensive fish in Malaysia - November 19, 2017
- New Executive Chef Heats up the Kitchen at Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa, Kota Kinabalu - November 17, 2017
- All new Fish & Fries at McDonald’s - November 16, 2017